Print Making Techniques for Beginners | Term Two, 2021
This is class is suitable for students who wish to explore one technique in-depth and those who wish to take a general look at printmaking to find out where their interests are focused. You will be able to work on your own projects using the fully equipped print room at your own pace.
A great place for beginners to start!
ContentThis print-making class will be covering a full range of print-making techniques including: silk screening, collagraph, drypoint and woodcut. Other printmaking techniques you may be interested in can be also be investigated through the term.
Objectives* Learn your way around a print studio and the equipment provided
* Gain knowledge of printmaking techniques
* Explore printmaking techniques that interest you
* Develop a collection of works produced through your exploration
Outcomes* Ability to use printing equipment safely and effectively
* Ability to produce a range of prints using different techniques
* Knowledge of how to use found and everyday items to make prints
* Knowledge of how to adapt and use artwork from other classes to make prints
Tutor: Linda Evangaline-Smith
- Every Thursday (03 May - 18 Jun)
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Materials cost: Materials cost: $40.00 Casual Students: $630.00 + materials Casual Students: $630.00 + materials
- G1.15 Printmaking
- 12 (Max number of students)