ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR (Part-time)
The Learning Connexion (TLC) is a tertiary school of Creativity and Art based in the Hutt Valley, Wellington. We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder to join our team as an Accounts Administrator. This is a varied part-time role working within a dynamic environment with a friendly and supportive team.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting our Assistant Accountant with day to day accounts administration
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
- Responding to email enquiries
Ideally you will have:
- Knowledge of Xero, Excel, Microsoft office and Google Drive
- Strong attention to detail and good with numbers
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills and be reliable
- Accounts administration experience (including AP/AR and reconciliation)
An ideal opportunity for someone with accounts administration experience, seeking a part-time role in the Hutt Valley! The role is 15-20 hours per week, with flexible days/hours available for the right candidate.
To apply: Start the ball rolling towards your next career-step! Email us your current CV and a covering letter with referee details to: firstname.lastname@example.org