Computer graphics offers opportunities for you to develop an understanding of design software
and graphic design to create computer-based art, manipulate photographic imagery, create digital illustrations and work with more traditional graphic design processes. You will develop technical skills that incorporate a range of digital technologies which you can link with other art techniques to create laser cut products, large format prints, illustrations and images ready for use in printmaking classes.
The Learning Connexion offers beginner classes for artists wanting to develop portfolios and explore marketing. For those wanting to specialise in graphic design and explore how to shape concepts using computer-based technology and industry standard software, The Learning Connexion offers more advanced classes.
* If you are a distance delivery student you must have you own equipment and be able to use your software to select this option.
Including (but not limited to) -
- Digital painting, illustration and collage
- Photo retouching and manipulation
- Typographical layout
- Promotional material (including posters, flyers and business cards)
- Interface design
- Character design
- Creating source material for animation
- Creating visual material for video