Quick and easy feedback from peers and tutors about ideas and processes is the big feature of on-site study. Students find that a dynamic, supportive community enhances creativity. Many new friendships continue beyond the programme and we see students collaborating long after they have graduated.
Students studying on-site attend regular classes with specialist equipment run by experienced tutors. Students can select classes to individually tailor their programme to their own interests. Students can also work independently on self-directed projects with tutor support to complete their programme requirements.
• Access to the wide range of facilities at The Learning Connexion
• Daily contact with staff and other students
• A wide range of five-day block classes at the beginning and end of each term through which students can achieve an intense burst of engagement which will launch them into several weeks of self-directed creativity
• Great flexibility – students can attend weekend and evening classes in addition to their main weekday classes
• Involvement in student exhibitions provides valuable engagement with real world skills
On-site class times:
• On-site weekday classes run from 9.30am to 4.30pm
• Evening classes run from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
• Weekend classes run from 10.00am to 5.00pm