Enrolments are now open for 2021
The Learning Connexion School of Creativity and Art has a thriving campus nestled in the bush of the Hutt Valley. Our unique, colourful environment is the perfect place to begin your creative journey - and you won't want to leave.
Quick and easy feedback from peers and tutors about ideas and processes is the big feature of on-site study. Students find that a dynamic, supportive community enhances creativity. Many new friendships continue beyond the programme and we see students collaborating long after they have graduated.
Students studying on-site attend regular classes with specialist equipment run by experienced tutors. Students can select classes to individually tailor their programme to their own interests. Students can also work independently on self-directed projects with tutor support to complete their programme requirements.
• Access to the wide range of facilities at The Learning Connexion
• Daily contact with staff and other students
• A wide range of five-day block classes at the beginning and end of each term through which students can achieve an intense burst of engagement which will launch them into several weeks of self-directed creativity
• Great flexibility – students can attend weekend and evening classes in addition to their main weekday classes
• Involvement in student exhibitions provides valuable engagement with real-world skills
On-site class times:
• On-site weekday classes run from 9.30am to 4.30pm
• Evening classes run from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
• Weekend classes run from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Worried about finances?
At The Learning Connexion, we strive to make study affordable for as many people as possible. That's why we offer a number of ways we can offer help, including scholarships, fees-free for first-time students, and other forms of financial assistance. To check out all we have to offer, click here.