At The Learning Connexion (TLC), we teach sustainable creativity through art making in a supportive and inclusive environment. Our style is to draw out, rather than to stuff things in.
By drawing from your life experiences, we encourage you to develop your creativity. We focus on learning by doing, so our NZQA approved programmes are hands-on and practical.
As a 32-year-old company employing over 50 staff and teaching approximately 400 students across New Zealand and around the world, TLC is New Zealand’s only education provider fully dedicated to teaching creativity processes. Our distance delivery system offers national and international students the same quality of provision as is received by those on-site.
Our mission is to help you:
- Work with passion, integrity and a sense of fun
- Develop innovation in your creative practice and learning
- Build trust, self–esteem and a willingness to respect and share knowledge with others
- Develop sustainable creativity through art
- Establish patterns which make learning and creativity a way of life.