Discover the magic of creativity through our Creativity workshop.
- It is a FREE two-hour experience.
- Held in various locations around the country (we are open to suggestions).
- Facilitated by experienced TLC tutors.
- You will experience an introduction to art exercises to awaken your inner creativity.
- All materials are supplied and you get to take them away with you.
Please Note: This is a class for adults, best suited for students 16 years and over.
Upcoming Creativity Workshops:
Southern Cross Garden Bar Restaurant
39 Abel Smith Street, Wellington
Date: Tuesday 29th January
Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
It was a great evening. Tutors were enthusiastic and helpful, and the session was well-constructed, with plenty of hands-on activity, and a range of tasks well-suited to a short, introductory session. - Trish
It made us realize that we are all talented, what we thought was crap (our own work) others could see beauty in :) We enjoyed everything especially the talented tutor...he was awesome. - Lauren
Thanks for the free evening. It was interesting and fun. I have started to sketch in pencil for half an hour each day since attending so it has had a positive impact on me. - Beth