2019 International Student Fees
New Zealand Certificate Creativity (NZQA Level 4)
• Full-time (6 months) or Part-time (1 year): $10,424.00
New Zealand Diploma of Creativity (NZQA Level 5 & 6)
• Full-time (1 year) or Part-time (2 years): $19,458.00 (per yr)
Diploma of Art and Creativity (Advanced) (NZQA Level 7)
• Full-time (1 year): $18,484.00 • Part-time (2 years): $9242.00 (per yr)
• International students must pay fees in full to be eligible for a study visa
• Immigration New Zealand only issues a student study permit to full-time students
Students can pay tuition fees via cash, credit card, cheque or bank transfer. To avoid having to pay interest, full payment is to be made no later than the first day of the student’s programme.
The Learning Connexion accepts time payment from domestic students. The finance rate is 10%. Tuition fees, for the level in which the student is enrolled, must be fully paid before final assessment.
Student Loans and Allowances
StudyLink is the government department which manages loans and allowances for tertiary students in New Zealand (not available for international students). They assist with fees, programme related costs and living expenses.
You need to be studying full-time to get a student allowance.
Both part-time and full-time students at The Learning Connexion can get a student loan if they are entitled. See here for more information.
Student Fee Protection and Student Fee Indemnification
In accordance with section 236A of the Education Act 1989 and subsequent amendments, The Learning Connexion has an approved Trust Account for Student Fee Protection and Student Fee Indemnification. The Trust Account is administered by Peter Nankivell of Count On Us Ltd.