2020 International Student Fees
New Zealand Certificate Creativity (NZQA Level 4)
- Full-time (6 months) or
- Part-time (1 year): $10,632.00
New Zealand Diploma of Creativity (NZQA Level 5 & 6)
- Full-time (1 year) or
- Part-time (2 years): $19,847.00 (per yr)
Diploma of Art and Creativity (Advanced) (NZQA Level 7)
- Full-time (1 year): $18,853.00
- Part-time (2 years): $9,426.00 (per yr)
- International students must pay fees in full to be eligible for a study visa
- Immigration New Zealand only issues a student study permit to full-time students
Fee payment is to be arranged or paid in full to THE LEARNING CONNEXION LTD. before the programme start date. Please contact the Accounts Manager for information and assistance.
Student Fee Protection and Student Fee Indemnification
In accordance with section 236A of the Education Act 1989 and subsequent amendments, The Learning Connexion has an approved Trust Account for Student Fee Protection and Student Fee Indemnification. The Trust Account is administered by Peter Nankivell of Count On Us Ltd.
Note: Fees are subject to change without notice.
Withdrawal from a Programme
Students may withdraw from the programme they have enrolled in, with a full refund of tuition fees, within the first ten working days of the starting date of their programme. After that time, The Learning Connexion Ltd has no obligation to make refunds.
Students must apply for a withdrawal in writing and. Refunds for overseas students will be made at the exchange rate of the day the withdrawal is approved for action.
Fee notes - please read:
- All fees are GST inclusive and in New Zealand dollars
- All fees are for 2020 enrolments