All About Screen Printing | Term Three, 2021
Screen printing is one of the most versatile and adaptable ways to print. During this class we will be designing, making and printing your own designs. You will be able to use these prints to make T-shirts, home furnishings, fine art prints or anything else that it is possible to make with the screen printing process.
Suitable for all levels.
ContentLearn and practice the processes involved in developing your own designs and then printing them. This includes the process of making photographic film screen prints, how to make images that work well with this kind of printing and how to make a really good print.
ObjectivesLearn how to develop your own designs and photographs into screen printable images.
Become familiar with the processes for making and developing screen printing frames.
Produce a series of works on the materials you have chosen using your own designs..
Outcomes* An ability to independently make and use screen prints
* Fine tune your printing skills to make high quality prints
* Process your own designs and use them in screen prints
* Use found and everyday items to make screen prints
Tutor: Linda Evangaline-Smith
- Every Friday (26 Jul - 10 Sep)
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Materials cost: $40.00 Casual Students: $630.00 + materials
- G1.15 Printmaking
- 12 (Max number of students)