2D Open Studio | Term Four, 2019
This class is an open studio for any drawing or painting projects you are working on, giving you the time to resolve your work and produce well developed pieces. The tutor will be on hand to give you any advice or guidance you require to help you resolve your work/bring it up to a well developed standard. This is a relaxed and fun class to work on your existing projects, hone your skills, or pick up new ones.
Suitable for all levels.
ContentWork on completing any existing drawing or painting projects you have.
ObjectivesWell developed artworks that you can exhibit or sell.
Outcomes* Well developed drawings and paintings based on projects chosen by the student
* Works can be exhibited in the Student Exhibition held at the end of each term
* Creativity Qualifications - main Graduate Outcomes covered (others may be covered depending on student project):
Level 4: GO1, GO2, GO3
Level 5: GO2, GO3, GO6
Level 6: GO1, GO2, GO3
Tutor: Alan Poole
- Every Wednesday (21 Oct - 06 Dec)
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Materials cost: Additional costs will depend on any additional materials you need. Casual Students: $525.00 + materials
- 15 (Max number of students)