We are excited to invite you to our student website Workroom.tlc.ac.nz!
What is the Workroom?
The Workroom is a space where you can post images of your work. It provides two main functions:
- An easy way to update your digital records.
The workroom is a mobile friendly site, it’s easy to use and gives you the flexibility to snap shots while you’re working and upload them straight away. Any image you upload to the Workroom is automatically transferred to your digital records.
- A place for you to share your work with your peers.
All images are private by default - only you and staff members can see them, unless you choose to share them with other students.
How do I access it?
The first time you visit Workroom.tlc.ac.nz you will need to set a password.
To do this click ‘Reset your password’ at the bottom of the login page and enter your email address. You will be sent an email allowing you to create a new password.
If this email address doesn’t work, please let us know so we can update your contact details.
In the latest version of the Workroom you can:
- Upload images up to 20MBs in size
- Upload up to 20 images at a time
- Can give images a title and description
- Rotate, replace and delete images
- Create collections of images
- Notify your tutor that you have uploaded new work
Listen to Jon's walk through of the workroom:
As the Workroom continues to evolve we look forward to sharing new features with you!