Download a PDF of the latest Student Handbook. Additional hard copies of the Student Handbook are available to enrolled students on request.
The following changes have been made to the latest edition:
- Added Kiran Gandhi as Diploma Facilitator
- Added Verena Tilson-Scoble as On-site Programme Support
- Updated Peer Contact Form
- Updated Creative Work Experience Form
- Removed references to Inner Hub, Management, Support groups
- Added description of Executive Group
- Removed out of date Workroom information
Distance Delivery Students
If you have any questions about your programme, including major works and requirements, you should talk to your mentor. Your mentor is there to help you make sure you get the most out of your programme and achieve what is required to complete.
If you have any questions about your programme, including major works and requirements, you should talk to on-site Programme Support. We also have an on-site support person (programme facilitator) dedicated to each programme level who can help you with specific questions or put you in contact with the right person to help you out. You can get in touch with them through Reception.
Certificate Programme Facilitator
Diploma Programme Facilitator
Honours Programme Facilitator
Advanced Diploma Programme Facilitator