LATEST UPDATE for enrolled students
Auckland has been placed in Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country will be at Alert Level 2. If you are a distance delivery student living in the Auckland region, please see https://covid19.govt.nz/ for detailed information about what you can and can’t do at Alert Level 3.
- Contact tracing of students. Rolls will be used for this – your tutor will note your arrival and your departure time
- Visitors will need to sign in and out at Reception
- Keep a social distance of 1 metre in studios (if outside – 2 metres). Wear masks where physical distancing is not possible
- Wash hands and use hand sanitiser frequently (available in all studios)
- Surfaces will be cleaned regularly by maintenance staff
- Sneeze and cough into your elbows
- If you have cold-like symptoms – stay at home and seek medical advice
- If you have Covid–19 symptoms (any acute respiratory infection with at least one of the following symptoms: new or worsening cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, stuffy or runny nose, lost sense of smell, with or without a fever) you should contact your GP team or call Healthline on 0800 358 5453. For general health information visit healthinfo.org.nz.
As we unite to recover from the effects of COVID-19, it's still important that we keep the basic hygiene measures, including washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
Please visit the official Government COVID-19 website for more information.