Our Library has;
- An extensive collection of art and personal interest books (reference use only)
- A DVD library (available for onsite and distance students) note: The list is currently being updated so not all titles may be available.
- Student computers for use
- Student access to a photocopier to print off inspiring artwork
All of our Distance Delivery resource DVDs are duplicated. This means that occasionally your DVDs will not play on a small number of DVD players. To troubleshoot any problems, try our list of suggestions below:
- Check to see if the disc is clean and scratch-free. Damaged DVDs are likely to skip and freeze. Gently wiping a DVD with a soft cloth can often help make it play.
- There might be a problem with your DVD player. Some DVD players don't play duplicated DVDs well. Test this by first trying another DVD in your machine. If other DVDs won't play then it is likely to be a problem with the actual DVD player. Use the DVD in another machine.
- Try playing the DVD on a computer. Computers are less sensitive to duplicated DVDs
If you are still having problems please let your mentor know and contact our resources coordinator to arrange a replacement DVD.